It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: ngor46's application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm 

The following application information was posted by PinkFusion and copy pasted here, for use in my application.

*Note: Firefox keeps picking up that there is a type, and peacefull is spelled as peaceful. And if I am incorrect, would not the RScc name be "Pcfll"?

1. My Runescape name is: NGoR46 (stands for National Guard of Rs)
2. My skill total level is: 1222
3. My total exp is:
4. My highest level is: fish, cook, woodcut
5. My combat level is: 3
6. Reason for getting combat levels (if any): no excuses
7. Will I gain more combat levels?: never
8. I was invited to join by (if anyone): nobody (found the clan on my own through semi-mention at RScc "PCFL")
9. Link to a picture of me greeting Clan Peacefull and of my statistics in game (Don't worry, it's alright to post links here): http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/ki ... ngor46.png
10. My other Runescape accounts are: Kire667, Catherby 9, W9HQ, NGoR30, NGoR31, NGoR32, NGoR33, NGoR34, NGoR35, NGoR36.
11. My timezone (country) is: USA EST (GMT-5)
12. I want to join Clan Peacefull because: I am a pure skills player, and enjoy the company of others whom understand the value of skills over kills, of helping one another to make this game work together, rather than backstabbing and PKing that goes on at PvP worlds.
13. Tell us about yourself: I am Erik (hince the main name Kire667). Born 1983, my calling to RS began in 2003, in which was RS version 1. I've devoted 10 hours per day of my life to the game, for the past 6 years. Worked for player rights, such as aiding in the riots to get a certain RS client accepted in January 2007, and aiding to the acceptance of websites in March 2009. To some of us, it is more than a game -- it is a way of life, and a place for friends and family to gather and share fun times.
14. Tell us about your Runescape history: Banned for owning a website in August 2005. Appealed and was denied as of December 2006. Re-appealed offense through new forum layout March 2009, and was accepted. (Kire667) Other account was false banned under altered filter as rule 1, appealed and was accepted on first try. (NGoR46)
15. Prove to us that you have read and accepted our rules and guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4435" target="_blank

Looked over the entire thread once more, checking more any secret memo that state to "copy and paste this into your app to prove you have read this page". But I am posting this with minutes left before I depart for work, so perhaps I have overlooked exactly what it is this part was seeking as a key response.

[hr]I have reviewed the full rules page, posted by Zzzamorak, as well the requirements page, also posted by Zzzamorak, and believe I qualify.

Quote:
Requirements to join the clan are as follows:

* 20m Total Non-Combat Experience
* *No combat experience counts toward the required total XP.
* You must be level 3-30 to join the clan.
* Half of the experience must not be in Cooking, Fletching or Firemaking.

I am 99 woodcut, 99 fish, 99 cook, 91 fletch, 87 fire, 80 craft, 63 thieve, 54 slayer, 1222 overall.

Quote:
* Combat skills that aren't allowed to be counted towards the required experience.

My combat levels are as follows:

Attack -1
Strength - 1
Defence - 1
Magic - 1
Range - 1
Hitpoints - 10
Prayer - 1
Summoning - 1

Last edited by King Tazo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User has correctly read the rules

Post subject: Re: ngor46's application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:10 pm 

NGoR46 wrote:
I've devoted 10 hours per day of my life to the game

That's a lot of hours of playing Runescape :o

I'd go insane if I played that long

NGoR46 wrote:
To some of us, it is more than a game -- it is a way of life

I kinda laughed when I saw this but I guess it is to some players. (not mocking you in any way)

None the less, great stats but I think you forgot to fill in your overall experience. Even though you meet the reqs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 124664
Runescape Status: P2P
World: 0
IRC Nick: Fergus
Welcome to the clan National Guard of RuneScape #46 or 46th National Guard of RuneScape. Nice stats! :)
Unfortunately, all that mumbo-jumbo isn't the answer to number 15. Re-read all the threads in this forum. I'm sure you'll know what to do soon enough.

(07:45:51) <@Zule> fergus: making friends all the time

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 pm 

Xxxmage Xxx: Ohhh! Now I finally get it.

All that time I was looking up and down the entire rules page with the guidelines of forum use, and the punishment for each as posted there, it was a different section I was supposed to look at to solve the #15 riddle.

[Mod Edit]

As for #3 (total experience), I was uncertain as to the mathematical equation used to solve this. Would I add every non-combat skill experience total as a lump sum, and subtract from that all of the experience earned in any combat skills (of which I have none)?

I hope this resolves any loose ends on the application process, and I REALLY hope I get accepted. I check in at the RScc "pcfl" once a week, when I get home from work (sometimes daily, but I at least get on once per week and check the latest happenings at RS). Even if they are working me like a dog at the job lately. Shouldn't be a problem, keeping on top of the whole "activeness" part of being a member of clan Peacefull.

And by the way, as for the name -- most call me Erik, Dominion, Dom, or Gor. Depending on which website guide or RS account they met me as.

To Idolize: It may seem like a lot of time to the common weekend warrior. But to those working on some imaginary shot at a glimmer of hope in being the next Zezima status, people will go to great lengths to find just about ANY form of success, no matter the time devoted toward earning it.

But for others, we just enjoy the friends that log on, night after night, chatting about the recent noobs at work, or problems with relationships and family.

Thanks for the response, also. It means a lot, trust me. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm 

Words: 68189
Runescape Name: Rie---Xie--X
Runescape Status: F2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 16
IRC Nick: Rie
NGoR46 wrote:
As for #3 (total experience), I was uncertain as to the mathematical equation used to solve this. Would I add every non-combat skill experience total as a lump sum, and subtract from that all of the experience earned in any combat skills (of which I have none)?

If you look at the highscores you will find your total XP :) In your case it's 62.660.261 XP!

Welcome to the clan as I'm sure you'll be accepted.

More GOP tokens

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm 

Rie---Xie--X: Alright. Thanks for that reassurance. Guess I qualify for over 20m non-combat experience. :)

I was just browsing around the other recent apps, along with some sections I am limited to during the waiting for acceptance period. The returning app of Saris Night was quite impressive, about the back story of the side account's quests at level 13, plus how much I am still obsessing over that slayer level. *drool* Maybe one day Ill be that good. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 233280
Runescape Name: Magic Guapo
World: 0
IRC Nick: Ysuran
Hello. :D Pleased to meet you, and I'm sure an Admin will activate you once they stop by. Hope you enjoy our clan and it looks like we'll be gaining a fine new member. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 303424
Runescape Name: King Tazo
World: 132
IRC Nick: King_Tazo, Peacefull
Welcome to Peacefull, you seem like a cool guy. :)

It would be cool if you could make an introduction to let us know a bit about you. You can get to the Introduction forum by clicking Here. Also, be sure to post Here so we can update our highscore list with your unlocked music count, and post Here so we can update our highscore list with your quest point count.

If you have any problems or questions feel free to message me. :mrgreen:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]