It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Sir Joely's Application
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:24 pm 

Hi guys, My total experience without Cooking, Fletching & Firemaking is 18,018,489. I know this falls under the Minimum requirements but i will assure you that, due to the fact that i will be thieving to at least 85, the experience will then be over 20m as required. I hope you can excuse this as by the time i re-apply i will already have the total experience needed and this will save me alot of time. Thanks guys, Much appreciated.

1. My Runescape name is: Sir Joelyy.
2. My skill total level is: 1112.
3. My total exp is: 47,356,245.
4. My highest level is: 99.
5. My combat level is: 3.
6. Reason for getting combat levels (if any): 2 Strength, pyramid Plunder mistake.
7. Will I gain more combat levels?: Not if i can help it.
8. I was invited to join by (if anyone): Members of the 'Pcfl' Chat on 09.10.09 (Uk date).
9. Link to a picture of me greeting Clan Peacefull and of my statistics in game (Don't worry, it's alright to post links here): http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu7/ ... 175923.jpg
10. My other Runescape accounts are: 00edwards0
11. My timezone (country) is: United Kingdom, England.
12. I want to join Clan Peacefull because: I've never been in a skilling clan and would love to have the experience of being able to talk to other skillers and take part in unique events.
13. Tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm Joel. I'm 17 and currently looking for a job, Anywhere! I enjoy playing online Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360 & cant wait for Modern Warefare 2. ;)
14. Tell us about your Runescape history: I saw a level 3 once with a skillcape and thought it amazing. I then created 'Yessahh' with the intentions of getting a 99 skill at level 3. I first achived 99 Cooking on the 8th of September 2008. Not long after that i achived 99 Fletching on 17th January 2009. Hunter soon followed on 19th March 2009.
15. Prove to us that you have read and accepted our rules and guidelines: Don't use inappropriate language.

Last edited by King Tazo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User read rules

Post subject: Re: Sir Joely's Application
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:46 pm 

Nice stats and good job on meeting the requirements. You might want to look at the answer to number 15 again since I think you're incorrect.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 303424
Runescape Name: King Tazo
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 132
IRC Nick: King_Tazo, Peacefull
First of all *high five* for coming from England!

As said above, you haven't answered question 15 correctly. Read through all of the rules and guidelines closely and it will become apparent on what you need to do for question 15, you can get to the rules and guidelines by clicking here.

I've also changed your username to match your RuneScape name.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:21 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 124664
World: 0
IRC Nick: Fergus
Sir Joelyy wrote:
Hi guys, My total experience without Cooking, Fletching & Firemaking is 18,018,489. I know this falls under the Minimum requirements but i will assure you that, due to the fact that i will be thieving to at least 85, the experience will then be over 20m as required.

Just a heads up, you only need 10m without cooking, fletching, and firemaking. You can have over that but you must make up for the remained in those 3 skills.

Welcome to Peacefull when you find the correct answer.
U.K. ftl <3 King Tazo

(07:45:51) <@Zule> fergus: making friends all the time

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 pm 

Firstly, i realised after i posted the application that you only needed 10m in those skills. This was just a general mistake, lol.
Secondly, i'm having a bit trouble answering question 15 as i can't find exactly what i'm suppost to be reading. Maybe this is because i just woke up? Anyway i read through most of the page that King Tazo sent me the link to and found out information on registering such a: using a valid email address, the account name being the same as your RuneScape name. I also read the 'Cheating' page and found out that there are some activities that Peaceful wll not tollerate (Scamming, Account Trading, Macroing) and the result for these activities is basically.. No more Peaceful for you..

Anyway i hope this proves that i read the rule & guidelines on the link sent.

\:D/

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 pm 

No it actually doesn't. There's a particular question within the rules which you need to find. Try re-reading all the rules again carefully. :-%

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:52 pm 

Well i can't find it. So this obviously means i can't be in peaceful then. I've looked through them and can't even see a topic that actually says 'rules'.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:59 pm 

Is question 15. [Mod edit]
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Last edited by King Tazo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User read rules

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:04 pm 

Also i felt the commet left by 'To Idlolize' was a little rude. I understand now what i had to do but it was a simple case of me just not being able to find what it was. I'm not trying to start an argument but i just felt like he was hinting at me being 'stupid'. Maybe this isnt the case but thats how i felt.

Anyway, thanks. I hope i got quetion 15 right this time.

:-#

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm 

Sorry if I came off as being rude, I didn't mean to. It's just that so many people just skim through the rules and miss the question.

I think you finally got it. Good job. =D>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 pm 

Thanks. Truth be told i actually read that page. Guess it just wasnt good enough.
Sorry for snapping back to.
No hard feelings?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 pm 

congratulations on becoming part of peacefull, hope to see you around.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm 

Thanks. When do i recieve members status?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:44 pm 

An Admin will come and make you a member when he/she reviews your thread. :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:50 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 25840
Runescape Name: A Log Burner
Forum Status: Experienced Forum user.
World: 84
A warm welcome to Peacefull :D
I'm sure this clan is a perfect place to continue your skilling journey :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next