It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: ThatOneGuyXD's application
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm 

camperlove wrote:
I'm finding this person annoying.

DOn't get mad at him for being annoying, he is just eager to be in the clan. If you think he's annoying, then all you have to do is stop coming to his application. It's as simple as that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm 

I guess I have been told :-%

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm 

Words: 3782
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: New to Peacefull.
World: 22
IRC Nick: Mr_Hotti
Fsihing wrote:
camperlove wrote:
I'm finding this person annoying.

DOn't get mad at him for being annoying, he is just eager to be in the clan. If you think he's annoying, then all you have to do is stop coming to his application. It's as simple as that.

I agree with fsihing.

may I ask what rule did you break?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 8437
Runescape Name: Brxn
Forum Status: Member of Peacefull.
World: 0
IRC Nick: Brien
I'm going to have to (surprisingly) defend the members, and not the guests this time.

A rule breaker is one thing. I'm sure many of us have been muted in one point in our life.

That isn't account sharing. I think as a skiller community, any known account sharing should be absolutely taken as a permanent ban from the clan. I take pride in my account, and it makes me mad knowing that this guy has (and might) share an account for an unfair advantage on a GAME.

Methinks no.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 pm 

Ni Gh T wish wrote:
haha whole discussions on my application,

Hooked, I don't see why I can't talk with people on my application, and who is annoyin'?

Just be patient and an Admin will decline/accept you based on the staff's decision. They need to check out your history and such details. Also, people think you are some-what annoying as you are extremely eager to join Clan Peacefull. Just relax and with time you application will be finalized.

Your attitude seems a bit weird but I think you deserve a second chance. None the less, good luck with your application.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm 

Guys, dont be flaming him. We all were really excited when we posted are applications. We all know how he feels.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 pm 

Ij W wrote:
Guys, dont be flaming him. We all were really excited when we posted are applications. We all know how he feels.

That's true but he tried to get help on a simple question and creates multiple unnecessary threads. He also seems a bit stuck up but that might just be me. :?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 pm 
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Words: 37504
Runescape Name: Krevil
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 172
IRC Nick: Krevil
Aeruso wrote:
Ij W wrote:

That's true but he tried to get help on a simple question and creates multiple unnecessary threads. He also seems a bit stuck up but that might just be me. :?

It's not just you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 pm 

Words: 1034
Runescape Name: ThatOneGuyXD
World: 164
I guess there's always gonna be people hatin'.
So actually the people who are against say like:

I knew from the beginning what I was doing and I never broke any rule.
People who do should never be forgiven?

Seriously... If your that kind of person that always goes with Jagex's opinion? Always sticks to the rules?
Thats why RuneScape has an appealing system.
And by the way it takes pretty long till an staff member drops by, judges if I'm in or not.
Due to that I'm bored I start threads, read threads, awnser some threads.
If you don't like me for some reason, just get off my application-thread? : ).

Woodcutting
Firemaking
Fishing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 184032
Runescape Name: Penoze
World: 99
IRC Nick: Penoze
I have tried to contact you on Runescape.

On our "first" meeting in the clan chat, I wanted to ask you some questions.
I have attempted to do so for three times, and three times I was plainly ignored.

You asked me in the clan chat what I was thinking, I responded. 20 seconds later you asked me what I said, and when I answered, you just looked on the forum thread instead of reading the clan chat.

Hate is a strong word, getting annoyed is nothing as being hated. Both have a big difference. Maybe it's a good idea to try and look for why people get annoyed to you, instead of just saying; "I guess there's always gonna be people hatin'." No one will "hate", in this case get annoyed without a motive. Try to look for a reason why others may think so, instead of just blaming the system.

You have no right to tell our clan members to get off your thread, when they are the ones in our family (clan), it will be you who first needs to get their trust, as you will be the one spending time with them, and not the other way around (however it can also be the other way around). If that is not what you are aiming for, I am not sure if we are the clan you are looking for.

I tried to discuss this application with King Tazo, but what is there to discuss if we have no "real" content to discuss about since we know nothing that we actually want to know.

I investigated (still am) your history, analyzed your posts (still am), and tried to contact you in game (still am).
Currently, our opinion is mostly based on what you want to say, and want us to believe (that can also be the truth).

We want to make sure you are offence clean (present time), will not commit an offence.
In order to be really certain about that, I need to be able to speak to you in game. I need to do that in a real time conversation, and not on a virtual time based Private Message conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 am 

Words: 326
Runescape Name: Hastie
World: 1
I wrote this in your "FML" thread, but i'd say it belongs here too.

Quote:
Not that my opinion matters.

but..

You should not be let in, you've made up three threads now that could have been answered over a PM by a Admin/Global Mod/Anyone with a brain.

Not to mention you were stupid enough to make a thread about how to answer a question that forces you to read through the rules, that really proves you read them.

Peacefull has enough idiots, i don't think they need a kid with an IQ the same as his age. Who will probable get banned for either botting or account sharing because he's stupid enough to make it public.

Think before you type, learn that not everyone wants to hear your dumbass questions, and actually READ THE RULES.

Work on all that and i think they'd be glad to let you in.

it may be a bit of trolling, but it's the truth. You clearly haven't read the rules, seeing as you break them everytime you post..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm 

Words: 1034
Runescape Name: ThatOneGuyXD
World: 164
I've read the rules...

Woodcutting
Firemaking
Fishing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 pm 

Words: 326
Runescape Name: Hastie
World: 1
Ni Gh T wish wrote:
I've read the rules...

Oh yea?

Quote:
But my question is where can i find the new one?

Not specificly because that would get me and the guy who told in trouble.
I mean is it still under General rules...?

Thats clearly showing you haven't.

Quote:
Whats an alumni :oops: ?

wait, i found this in the rules..

Quote:
Alumni

Clan members that decide to level their combat past our maximum allowed combat level of 30 no longer qualify for membership.

In order to keep people who have become friends and who still have a lot of knowledge about being a low level skiller on our forums, we have the rank of alumni.

Members who have been a member of the clan for at least 5 months when they level combat will be given the rank of alumni. The alumni will still be able to use the forum, and will appear on the clan highscores in the alumni section. Members who level combat before they have been a member for 5 months will not have earned the rank of alumni, and will have to leave the clan. If you are over 30 combat and have been in Peacefull for 5 months or over you should private message an Administrator (staff list Here) to get your rank changed.

You've read the rules, riight..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 184032
Runescape Name: Penoze
World: 99
IRC Nick: Penoze
Hello ThatOneGuyXD,

welcome to Clan Peacefull. 8)

I have changed your username from Ni Gh T wish to ThatOneGuyXD.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduction forum by clicking Here. It's a good start to make (new) friends. Don't forget to have a look at the Events forum, which can be found Here! Also, be sure to post Here so we can update our highscore list with your unlocked music count, and post Here so we can update our highscore list with your quest point count.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2