It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Tyler's Application!
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:43 pm 

Words: 0
1. My Runescape name is: Gurty
2. My skill total level is: 1047
3. My total exp is: 27,615,209
4. My highest level is: 99 cooking
5. My combat level is: 3
6. Reason for getting combat levels (if any): not combat
7. Will I gain more combat levels?: never!
8. I was invited to join by (if anyone): nope
9. Link to a picture of me greeting Clan Peacefull and my statistics in-game (Don't worry, it's all right to post links here): Image
10. My other Runescape accounts are: none
11. My timezone (country) is: Chicago,USA
12. I want to join Clan Peacefull because: because consentus kicked me out for apparent botting wen i just had my clan chat off and wasnt paying attention. and i need a good clan to be in :)
13. Tell us about yourself:Hello Peacefull, My name is Tyler Leslie i'm a 15 year old freshman in highschool.i live in the united states (gf osama) i live in indiana and its pretty boring because the weather hasnt been good, but oh well. ive been playing runescape for about 3 years now. i had a main but realized that i hated combat and therefore i made my skiller. my current goal is to get 1200 total level. it is currently 1044. outside of runescape i play xbox 360, play football, race motocross, and hangout with my girlfriend/other friends. im real easy going and can talk to pretty much anyone.....unless you just annoy the crap outa me. if you would like to talk message me in pm or on forums thankyou, happy skilling <3
14. Tell us about your Runescape history: been playing as a skiller for about 6 months, total runescape gameplay about 4-5 years
15. Prove to us that you have read and accepted our rules and guidelines: Each forum on this forum has its own rules that can be found in a sticky on that specific forum category.
Those rules describe what type of topics should be posted on that particular forum.

Every Clan Peacefull visitor is entitled to the respect of the other members of the player community. With this in mind, the following behaviour is deemed unacceptable on our forums

The following are rules to be followed on the entire forum

Forum Rules Definition
No advertising other clans Clan Peacefull is a clan on it's own and we would like to remind you that while you may be a part of another clan that you should respect Clan Peacefull as you would want someone else to respect you.While we allow multi-clanning we would like to remind you that advertising other clans via signatures/avatars or wording (Join clan ABC, It's fun!) is not allowed.
No being disrespectful Being rude to anyone in the clan or a visitor will NOT be tolerated.
No bumping old posts Posting on older topics on the forum are considered dead topics and posting on topics that are fairly old is not allowed. We encourage you if you could post on topics from today’s age.
No Cheating Clan Peacefull does not accept people who do the following: Account Trading, Bug Abusing, Cheating, Drop Trading, Macroing, Multi-Logging, Real World Trading, Scamming
No discrimination/racism Any form of discrimination or Racism will NOT be tolerated. This goes for insulting anyone's religious, sexual or other personal beliefs.
No double posting Instead of double posting (etc), edit your post (If that is the last post on the thread). Doing that will make it appear brand new to everyone else. Guests are unavailable to edit their posts. If a Guest double (etc) posts, please just ignore it. When a Staff member comes across the post, they will take the appropriate action of editing the posts into one. Please do not create spam by confronting the user about their double posting. Alternatively you may private message an active Staff member who will come along and edit the posts into one.
No flaming Flaming is posting messages that are deliberately hostile or insulting.
You may post your disagreement on a thread, but do so in a constructive way. Do not make a post just to insult someone else. Anything that could be hurtful to another person should not be posted.
No harmful links You must not post any links to executables or websites that may be harmful, i.e. contain keyloggers, cheating communities, password scams etc. This also includes posts that contain illegal content including; piracy, warez, hacking, botting and any copyrighted material (Without permission) is not allowed. The Staff handpicked several sites that we consider safe which can be found Here!
No misleading titles or links Posting misleading links or topic titles only to get attention is not allowed. Your title or link must represent the subject in your topic.
No inappropriate language If you are unsure of what is covered by inappropriate language, just avoid using language that is censored in Runescape.
Post in the right forum Although most of our forum categories are self-explanary please be sure to do your best on posting on the correct forum.
We have descriptions under every forum category that tells you what the specific forum is about, you should read those before posting.
No spamming Spamming is pretty much just a post or a thread that doesn't add any constructive content towards the forum. This includes posting short and un-productive comments like a smiley “:’)” and “Lol”, anything uncalled for.

The following are actions that will be done when breaking one of those rules on the forum

Forum Rules Moderator Action
No advertising other clans If a user is caught having other clan advertisements, (s)he will have his/her signature/avatar/wording edited out following with a private message with a high chance on receiving a warning.
No being disrespectful You will be warned and depending on the matter of the offence a temporary/permanent ban may be placed on your account.
No bumping old posts Your post will get deleted and you will be warned.
No Cheating Cheaters will be banned from the clan if caught on cheating. If you catch someone breaking a rule, do not hesitate and Private Message an active Staff member with the evidence. Do not post it on the forums, it will be deleted.
No discrimination/racism You will be warned and depending on the matter of the offence a temporary/permanent ban may be placed on your account.
No double posting Members who double post will have their post deleted and warned. Guests however will have their posts edited in, unless they deliberately make multiple posts on purpose.
No flaming Posts that contain flaming may be locked by a moderator. The moderator may also try to stop the flaming but keep the discussion on the thread going. In such cases a warning to stop flaming may be given on the thread. If flaming continues the moderators may edit or delete the offending posts. If members/guests continuously makes flaming posts, they may be banned.
No harmful links Members who post links that may be harmful will have their posts edited and may be warned appropriately.
Guests will be banned on sight.
No misleading titles or links Members or guests who post misleading topic titles will have their title edited out and be warned.
No inappropriate language All posts with inappropriate language will be edited by a moderator. If a moderator notice repeated offenses to this rule a warning will be given. Any member who uses offensive language 5 times or more will be temporarily banned and any further inappropriate language will result in a permanent ban. Guests will be under close watch and will be judged on their forum behavior when making an application.
Post in the right forum A Staff member will re-locate your topic to the rightful forum and you’ll receive a private message explaining you where your topic Is gone.
No spamming Your post may get deleted, or edited and you will be warned.

If you see someone breaking any of these rules please either click the " " bottom to report the post or contact a Moderator or an Administrator. Please don't tell the person who has broken the rules as this is a Moderators job and it could easily turn into a flame war if you told the person up-front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You agree that by posting content on the peacefull.rsbandb.com forums, peacefull.rsbandb.com Staff reserves the right to decide what happens to the posted content.

•peacefull.rsbandb.com Staff reserves the right to change/adjusts posts made by original authors without asking for permission.
•peacefull.rsbandb.com Staff may if required delete/edit your post.
•peacefull.rsbandb.com is not responsible for inappropriate posts that are posted by others.
•peacefull.rsbandb.com Staff reserve the right to delete your forum account without a warning.
•peacefull.rsbandb.com can, if requested by Staff, take over threads/posts posted by their users and make it peacefull.rsbandb.com content. Doing so will make posts posted by their users not claimable for copyright, or personal policy.

By not agreeing to our Forum policy, you are not permitted to use this forum.

Joining the clan

The requirements to join the clan is posted in the application forum which you can get to by clicking Here.

The requirements are as follows:

•Combat level 3-30, and
•20M exp, 10m of which is not in a combat skill, or fletching, cooking or firemaking.

Everyone who meets the minimum requirements can join the clan, unless they are an applicant has previously been banned from the clan on any character, they will not be allowed to join at all or until their ban duration has finished.

If a clan member has a valid reason why an applicant should not join Peacefull the member should private message a member of the staff (staff list Here), if the staff decide that it is an appropriate reason it will be discussed and action will be taken. Valid reasons include that they have left the clan earlier on bad terms, or if they are a known to have broken any Jagex rules.

------

Dual clan membership

This clan does not require exclusive membership. This means that you may be a member both of Peacefull and of another clan. Please note that most pking clans do have exclusive memberships. Usually that applies to the person not the account, which means you cannot join Peacefull with a lvl 3 skiller and have a pker as a member in those clans.

------

Activity

We, at Clan Peacefull wish our members to be active in the clan. Everyone that hasn’t visited the clan in the last 3 months (91 days) without a valid reason will be deleted. The stand down period of 5 months will automatically be in place.

Members who know they will be inactive should create a thread or private message an active staff member (staff list Here), who will add a user feedback regarding the inactivity period.

------

Quitting threads

Members who decide they want to quit should make a post stating that they are quitting.

The quitting thread should be a peaceful one, no flaming allowed. A reason for why they are quitting is encouraged to be posted, as long as that reason isn't towards other members or similar reasons that easily leads to flaming.

If a member post their decision to quit, that decision is final and their account will be deleted when an administrator reads the post. For this reason members should consider if they really want to quit before making a post.

Quitting threads will be closed by the staff who first sees the post and deletes the account. This is done both to avoid flaming, and since the quitting member no longer can read any replies in the thread.

------

Maybe quitting threads

Members are not allowed to make threads stating that they may be quitting. Threads with topics such as "Thinking of quitting", "Maybe quitting" etc, will be locked by the staff. This does not count for quitting Runescape.

The reason for this is that such threads cause unrest in the clan, and they may also be mistaken for a quitting thread resulting in an administrator deleting the account when that was not the intention of the member starting the thread.

If a member feels the need support, that support should be sought by talking to other members in game, through PM's or similar methods.

------

Stand down period

Members who quit the clan are not permitted to rejoin the clan for a period of 5 months.

The reason for this is that people quitting and rejoining cause unrest in the clan, and it is also meant to discourage members from quitting the clan without thinking it through properly first.

The stand down period is tied to the person, not the Runescape character. People who quit the clan on one of their characters are not allowed to join the clan on another character until after the stand down period. (5 months)

------

Re-joining

Members or Alumni that have quit the clan and want to join the clan again after the stand down period will need to fill out the application forum again. However, if you were once a clan member and got 'banned from'/left the clan you will need to meet the current requirements once again to re-join otherwise your application will be locked and denied.

------

Account switching

Members who want to change membership from one character to another, such as from an old clan alumni character to a new lvl 3. The user needs to make a new application with the application lay out from (Here! and indicate that a character change is occurring. The character should meet our current requirements which can be found Here!

Note: The new character may only apply for the rank member and not Alumni

------

Alumni

Clan members that decide to level their combat past our maximum allowed combat level of 30 no longer qualify for membership.

In order to keep people who have become friends and who still have a lot of knowledge about being a low level skiller on our forums, we have the rank of alumni.

Members who have been a member of the clan for at least 5 months when they level combat will be given the rank of alumni. The alumni will still be able to use the forum, and will appear on the clan highscores in the alumni section. Members who level combat before they have been a member for 5 months will not have earned the rank of alumni, and will have to leave the clan. If you are over 30 combat and have been in Peacefull for 5 months or over you should private message an Administrator (staff list Here) to get your rank changed.

To join the clan, you must correctly answer question number fifteen by telling us: Who is the god of balance?

------

Display and Forum Username

As I'm sure that you all know you are able to change your display name on RuneScape, which is also the name you highscore with once you change it along with the RuneScape official forum. So to help Peacefull, the staff have come up with the idea of allowing name changes once every 3 months (91 days). We have chosen this amount of time to limit the amount of changing that will occur as it could cause a lot of confusion if it happens often.

Please take note that all username changes must meet the Peacefull requirements otherwise it will not get changed. We will highscore the name you wish to be changed to to make sure it does meet the requirements, if it doesn't the name change will not happen.

This does not affect guests, however we still ask to keep name changing to a minimal.

Also it is important to know that the staff will be keeping a record to amount of changes a user has had and the duration between each. If it hasn't been 3 months since your last change the name change will be denied and you will have to wait.

Post subject: Re: Tyler's Application!
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 78972
Runescape Name: Plunder
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 132
IRC Nick: Plunder
I heard you bot. Until i have been shown eviedence i believe you aren't. Welcome to Peacefull, you got question 15 wrong though.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 124664
World: 0
IRC Nick: Fergus
Congrats on the stupidest answer to 15 ever. #-o

(07:45:51) <@Zule> fergus: making friends all the time

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:49 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 14992
Runescape Status: F2P
Forum Status: Experienced Forum user.
RS Activity: Inactive
World: 113
http://consentus.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1867

lol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 am 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Words: 4299
Runescape Name: Pluto
World: 23
|¯| <- Leave via this exit, thanks botter. Nice answer for question 15 also, retard.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 am 

hey pluto how bout u sucka fat black dick? alright k thanks bitch cya

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:07 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 78972
Runescape Name: Plunder
IRC Nick: Plunder
LOL!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:08 am 

btw now since ur jaw is on the floor in shock maybe u need a spatula to scrape ur sweaty vag off all those cocks u take in

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 14992
Runescape Status: F2P
RS Activity: Inactive
World: 113
LOL

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:10 am 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Words: 4299
Runescape Name: Pluto
World: 23
Tyler wrote:
hey pluto how bout u sucka fat black dick? alright k thanks bitch cya

Do you have a fat black dick for me to suck? If not, please exit the clan, thank you. :heart:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:11 am 

im sure you can find 1 laying around the street corners where u work after u no-life runescape all day

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 124664
World: 0
IRC Nick: Fergus
I say we let him in. It sounds like he'll fit right in.

(07:45:51) <@Zule> fergus: making friends all the time

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 am 
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Words: 37504
Runescape Name: Krevil
World: 172
IRC Nick: Krevil
And there goes any chance you have of getting in.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:16 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 303424
Runescape Name: King Tazo
IRC Nick: King_Tazo, Peacefull
Admit to botting and then troll people. Noty.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]