It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 5th Teletubi's Application
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:44 am 

Words: -7
Runescape Name: 5th Teletubi, F2P SKlLLER
Runescape Status: F2P
World: 85
1. My Runescape name is: 5th Teletubi

2. My skill total level is: 731

3. My total exp is: 37,608,086

4. My highest level is: 99 Firemaking / 99 Cooking

5. My combat level is: 3

6. Reason for getting combat levels (if any): -NA-

7. Will I gain more combat levels?: No.

8. I discovered the clan by: Not sure, I think possibly Rie--Xie---X, but I've known about the clan since I started in 2007.

9. Link to a picture of me greeting Clan Peacefull and my statistics in-game (Don't worry, it's all right to post links here): http://imgur.com/Sn047Q7

10. My other Runescape accounts are: F2P SKlLLER ("i" is a lowercase "L")

11. My timezone (country) is: US Central Standard

12. I want to join Clan Peacefull because: Just recently got back into playing because of vacation from college.

13. Tell us about yourself: I'm 21 and in my third year of college, hopefully graduating with a Marketing degree in a year or two. I Like beer, League of Legends (Gold V), Runescape, and Call of Duty (AW: Prestige 3). 98% Free-to-Play. I've paid for three months of members: 1. to get my Firemaking cape 2. To play Old-School when it came out (I'm not a skiller on OSRS with 5th) 3. Just this week since I am bored at home on vacation from college.

14. Tell us about your Runescape history: I was a hardcore player around 2007-2010, then kinda fell away from the game with all the constant changes. I played irregularly for the next few years, but Once EoC came out I quit entirely. Got really into League of Legends at college with a few friends. Within the past two years I've been off and on, mostly busy during the school months. Was messing around just this last week and heard about the new Ironman mode, so I turned my other account, F2P SKlLLER into an Ironman until this free period is over and might possibly buy members to continue with it. As of right now I'm loving the challenge, and being ranked 170 overall in the Ironman highscores for Firemaking at only level 58 (http://imgur.com/y61kUsW) kinda keeps you going. I've only put in three days work into F2P SKlLLER, so don't judge! This is the account I am mostly on at the moment, but I occasionally will be on 5th Teletubi woodcutting if I am bored.

With my name being 5th Teletubi, throughout the years of playing I've figured out all the details... My Teletubbian name is Doink-Doink, I am the blue one, and my symbol above my head is an X. Please do not call me Doink-Doink, I prefer "5th" or "Teletubi". Thanks.

5th Teletubi - RS3 F2P Level 3

99 Cooking 99 Firemaking 99 Woodcutting

Post subject: Re: 5th Teletubi's Application
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:14 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 124664
Runescape Status: P2P
World: 0
IRC Nick: Fergus
Welcome back buddy. If you don't remember Fergus you might remember me as Xxxmage Xxx. Your story is basically mine minus the CoD and I'm Silver V-III somewhere.

(07:45:51) <@Zule> fergus: making friends all the time

Post subject: Re: 5th Teletubi's Application
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:08 am 
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Words: 28708
Runescape Name: Pure99Skillz/Pure99Legacy
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Experienced Forum user.
World: 22
IRC Nick: Pure99Skillz
Welcome to Clan Peacefull. :D

To get a rank in the Clan Chat, please post in this thread or Private message Makin Pyro.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]