It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Applicating...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:04 pm 

1. My RuneScape name is: X Advanced
2. My Skill Total is: 491
3. My Total Exp is: Currently around 3.7 mil exp.
4. My Highest Level is: 78 Fletching.
5. My Combat level is: 3
6. Will I gain more combat levels?: No

All of my stats:

Hi, Ok this is me again asking to Join Peacefull.
the first and only reason that I want to join is because I know alot of people who are in the clan and they know me aswell. I hope I will be allowed in the clan and the past will be forgotten. I am willing to help anyone even the people who hate me with anything, hoping that I won't be hated and get a second chance to join Clan Peacefull.

To Outkast R0se: I am sorry for what I have done/said to you and I hope you can forgive me for that. Ofcourse I know you will vote NO.NO.NO.NO to me but you all would help me alot by voting a yew.

To Zzzamorak: Yes, I have used macro's in the past. RuneScape has given me a second chance, please could you and Clan Peacefull give me a second chance aswell...? I feel really really sorry :oops:

What have I done:
I have used macro's before on RuneScape classic to earn some money faster, wich was wrong and I should have know that before. I have done it and there is no way to change the truth.

Here are some messages from the past wich I have received/sent to Jagex. After these messages I have never used, neither have I ever Looked at a auto program.

Post 1:

Hi X Advanced,

You have been temporarily banned by one of our player moderators for using an macro.

This 'cheating' is not fair on other players that are trying to get their hard-worked skills up working really hard compared to cheaters.

We strongly recommend you do not use auto-programs or for that matter any other external add-on programs, because a huge number contain trojans, keyloggers, viruses or spyware. Whether they are actually allowed or not is rather beside the point because when you account gets hacked as a result of trying one, it will be as good as banned anyway. So please just DONT use them.

Sincerely,
RuneScape Customer Support

---
Post 2:

Dear X Advanced,

Hi! Thanks for your message.

Your Temporary Ban will end at the close of 4th May.
I understand that you realise why you were banned, this is a good thing. It means you know how to avoid it in the future ^_^

Happy gaming!

Sincerely,
Mod Mark R
RuneScape Customer Support

On 3th May 2005 you sent us the following:

Hi, I see i got Temporarily Banned because I have used macro's, yes this is true and I am sorry for what I have done, I have learned and will never use one anymore. Just that I am wondering for how long I am banned so I know when I am able to talk to play again. Thank You, X Advanced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:05 pm 

Well, i believe he is sorry for what he did and he is honest enough to admit he had done wrong, i vote yes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:08 pm 

awwww bless him :) yes[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:33 am 

I vote yes too, btw, lobbie power i like your sig. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:49 am 

Wellcome to the clan :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:11 am 

Considering he tried to sell macroe'd rsc accounts, he should be banned from rs for life? seriosuly, that's the worst thing(s) you can ever do in rs.

Yeah, you learned, but that was insignificant to what you actually did, my vote: NO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:20 am 

i think it would be better if he had started a new account and earned his skills the honest way. I do think however he should be given a second chance, seeing as he did go to alot of work trying to earn his second chance.

Plus i have a hard time staying mad at someone i was never mad at in the first place.

Ill give him half a vote, and if he bribes me ill give him the other half :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:33 am 

Powerxminer wrote:
Considering he tried to sell macroe'd rsc accounts, he should be banned from rs for life? seriosuly, that's the worst thing(s) you can ever do in rs.

Yeah, you learned, but that was insignificant to what you actually did, my vote: NO.

No, I did not try to sell Macroe'd accounts, I macroed them and the money I earned on RuneScape Classic I traded with other people for money on RuneScape 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:34 am 

tikisurfer wrote:
i think it would be better if he had started a new account and earned his skills the honest way. I do think however he should be given a second chance, seeing as he did go to alot of work trying to earn his second chance.

Plus i have a hard time staying mad at someone i was never mad at in the first place.

Ill give him half a vote, and if he bribes me ill give him the other half :D

All the skills I have in RuneScape 2 are manually earned without the use of macro's. The only macro I used on RS 2 for X Advanced was a Auto-Typer wich I used to sell/buy stuff faster, I have also stopped using it.
I macroe'd in RuneScape Classic, not RuneScape 2 (Skills are different)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:31 pm 

oh, ok then, you have my full vote. damn so much for that bribe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:11 pm 

i dont give him my vote he has broken the set of rules set by runescape and should not be allowed in the clan again :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:36 pm 

whoa, this ones getting contreversial, im gonna have to take back my vote and go with valcine on this one. plus we dont need any clan contreversies

that being said, i did not have sexual relationships with monica lewinski

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:37 pm 

It's just 1 Rule I broke, and I know I did it.
Isn't all what I am trying to do enough?
I feel soo damn sorry for it and still no1 who cares :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:39 pm 

So u knew what u were doing when u did it and that u were breaking rules but u went on with it and to me that takes all of the fun out of runescape and since u knew what u were doing and went on with doing it u should not be let back in the clan :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:37 pm 

I think that everyone atleast has broken one rule!
So .. I still see them in the clan.
There are 2 other people in this clan who use Auto's and I am 100% Sure about that. Just that I was the only one who said it.

Everyone in here has atleast broken Rule 1: Offensive Language
so don't come and tell me you never called someone a noob.

A rule is a rule.. wathever rule it is, it's a rule.. I broke a other rule.. but why would sum1 who calls sum1 a noob and breaks a rule be allowed to the clan and someone who breaks a other rule (Like mine.. Rule 6) Not be allowed to the clan.

Don't tell me you never drop traded anything. Even that is against the rules! Just give people a chance dude!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next