It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re-Admittance to this wonderful clan
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:29 pm 

1. My runescape name is: Bouncerburns
2. My skill total is: 1155
3. My total exp is: 23,876,110
4. My highest level is: 99 cooking (15m exp)
5. My combat level is: 45
6. Reason for getting combat levels (if any): 80 prayer, 19 hp, 25 defence and 50 magic(for infinity robes only)
7. Will I gain more combat levels?: i'd only do that if i intend on 99 mage, which i stated previously was a next year kinda goal. Back when i was booted for raising cb too early, i had no idea of that; or the Alumni rule for that matter. I had been in a month before i got 50 mage, but in that time, i gained about 6m exp(possibly more, i didn't keep exact track)

I got infinity to be different. To be the world's one and only infinity skiller. I had plans for 99 prayer, but do to insufficient funds, i changed my focus to total levels. gained about 60 in the last month. only 2 stats left under 50.

8. I was invited to join by (if anyone): I was re invited by Magic Guapo, the event organizer.

Please reconsider me and see how much i've done. Look over my thread and see the updated pictures of my stats and my bank.

Spring Break Goals

80/80 prayer COMPLETE
55/60 thieve
60/60 agility COMPLETE
74/80 Fm
75/75 Wc COMPLETE
74/80 hunter *hopefully*
33/33 slayer COMPLETE
56/60 mining *another hopeful one*
57/68 fishing *a very hopefull*

~Bouncer for the Peacefull night club~(hopefully)[/b]

Last edited by bouncerburns on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:32 pm 

I'd consider letting yu in, however its up to the admins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:37 pm 

Ty, i need a lot of support on this. This was the best community of players i was ever in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:40 pm 

If we vote in this I say yes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:40 pm 

skiller eye wrote:
If we vote in this I say yes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:42 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 233280
Runescape Name: Magic Guapo
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 0
IRC Nick: Ysuran
I say yes, you only exceed the combat level by a little bit, a lot lower than the other exception we made escept with just as exceptionial skills.

That's why I say yes. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:43 pm 

Thank you all for your support. If guests can have avies, then i'll try to get one now. I'm just glad to see a good reception on this. *stiffles a cry of joy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:43 pm 

(First let me say that my opinion means nothing, hence the guest...I'm just an active nobody :P )

But I'd vote yes if you don't gain ANY more levels in a combat stat, including prayer, magic, defense etc.

44 combat is bad enough, if you gain more that shows little commitment to the clan, which is why the alumni group was added. If you plan on gaining more combat levels, I would vote no.

If you join and remain pure of new combat levels for the required time to get alumni (is it 2 months? ...Something like that), I would say it'd be ok.

Again, I'm just a guest, and that's my personal view :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:44 pm 

btw i know this has nothing to do with this thread but can anyone explain why im only able to use public part of forum? IM EXTREMELY CONFUZZLED :P

oh and back onto the subject ill say yes in the vote if the admins are gonna let us vote :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:45 pm 

P o wrote:
btw i know this has nothing to do with this thread but can anyone explain why im only able to use public part of forum? IM EXTREMELY CONFUZZLED :P

oh and back onto the subject ill say yes in the vote if the admins are gonna let us vote :P
Are you just posting that everywhere?

PM Zzz or Penoze or some other admin you think you can get ahold of, spamming it won't help your case... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:49 pm 

no1 seemed to be looking at my post and this is only other place i asked, still put my answer of yes *She* should be let in as well, also very hard to get hold of the admins, they not on often

Last edited by P-------O on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:50 pm 

Words: 9029
I say yes too, hope you get into Peacefull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:51 pm 

P o wrote:
still put my answer of yes he should be let in as well, also very hard to get hold of the admins, they not on often

Thank you for the support, but one problem.

I'm not a He,

I'm a She

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:52 pm 

lol very sorry i changed it respectively

Post subject: See my pics
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:54 pm 

If you want to see any pics of me, i have some in my old OOLLDD thread in public chat, "It wasn't supposed to happen this way, but...."

check it out if you're interested, it shows a few recent shots i did of my stats and my bank. again, i'm only 4 genies off 33 slayer now

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next