It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Here we go again
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:11 pm 

I thought it was about time I posted in my defence, I shouldn't have to but I will.

Recently it has become increasingly obvious that there is a group of people who are intent on driving me out of PCFL.

I guess this thread is to let them know I am not leaving the clan, neither am I stepping down as CC mod.

I am sorry you do not like the way I moderate the CC but as you are all regular users of IRC I am sure you realise that the rules for obvious reasons are different.

After last nights thread that was posted saying I had unfairly kicked 2 people, I would like to say in this public forum that I kicked no one.

I have screen shots of what was said in the IRC and again let me clear some of the points up.

I am NOT a man, sorry I am not a weak female that you can walk over and bully into submission.

I am an adult player, I am sure most of you have opinions of adult players. My children play the game also. Anything else you wish to know about me PM me and I will let you know, if appropriate.

I realise that I have only been in PCFL a short time. This must annoy some people that I was promoted after only 3 or 4 months of being a member. That is something you need to take up with the staff, not whine about in IRC. Maybe you haven't been promoted due to your behaviour, I have no idea why.

I was suprised just how many people gave me their support last night, shows that PCFL is truly a family that will not tolerate bullies making the whole atmosphere both in the CC and the forums negative.

Thanks to those people, you all know who you are. Who make being in this Clan worth while place to spend your time while skilling.

I hope this clears some points up, if you need any clarification please PM me and I will try my best to help.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]