It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hey! I was a member here more than 8 years ago!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:56 am 

Words: 0
Hey, people who probably don't know me! I was accepted into the clan with my side account "D4n_Man" qhuite a hwhile ago and found Clan Peacefull again because I was looking up the former frontier skill pure, zzzamorak, who seems to have quit the game a while ago as I have. But not unlike drug addicts, I am drawn back to runescape here and there. I'm having nostalgic rushes even being on an old school phpBB board. I was a fairly avid skill pure and had gotten >32 slayer when that really meant something, my main account was more an average account, skill wise. Not sure what the community environment has been like for three or five years, but if you want to ask me anything or say what's up, lay it on me!

My application page - viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10430&p=119510&hilit=d4n+man#p119510" target="_blank" target="_blank

Oh, and if you used RSC/Zybez, I am the same Dan Man!

Post subject: Re: Hey! I was a member here more than 8 years ago!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:01 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 233280
Runescape Name: Magic Guapo
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 0
IRC Nick: Ysuran
Hiya! I sort of remember you from ages ago (you can see that I was the first post on your application). :D Nice to see that you haven't forgotten about Peacefull. Are you back to RS as well, or just popping in here to say hello?

Post subject: Re: Hey! I was a member here more than 8 years ago!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 am 

Words: 0
Woah, practically freaked me out there. I remember you, not radically specifically though. For some reason I was just reminded of having managed to get to Zanaris without gaining any combat levels, I think I just remember seeing that cyan text of you logging in and out whilst I was there.

As per the dangerous drug analogy I made there, I don't have any plans to really delve back into RuneScape, I even lament the two hours I spend logged in every year or twom. Perhaps when I win the lottery and can actually play guilt free I will, but as it stands I'm probably not jumping back in. Maybe I'll play for five hours a week in a few months, but, you know how it fucking goes. (can I swear here? probably not, right?)