It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Is your account inactive? Has your account been deleted?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:07 pm 
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Words: 76618
If your account is inactive, this is usually caused by one of three things:

1) You have changed certain contact information such as your email. Contact an administrator to get this fixed, or just don't do it in the first place.

2) Your account has never been activated. In order to get it activated you must meet our minimum requirements, you must fill in an application, and this application must be approved by an administrator.

3) You have been temporarily banned. Shame on you :P

If your account has been deleted it's because the staff has been clearing off inactive members from our memberlist. If you plan on being a part of Peacefull, it'd be nice if you were active. Just re-apply and you'll get invited back in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:49 pm 

Hey i'am still waiting for my app to be acsepted or not, my username is george ownz on here any chance you could look into things mate :) its the annoying one who always follows you btw! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 pm 

How can I contact you? I can't PM you because I can't get on my account because it is inactive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:50 pm 

Ah, thanks for the post. Sticky? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:51 pm 

Ahh nvm I got it sorted out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:53 pm 

:D congratz =p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 pm 

All three of those things have happened to me!!! Am I special?? woot. sticky much?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:43 pm 

s4nt4s r34l wrote:
All three of those things have happened to me!!! Am I special?? woot. sticky much?

*share's cookies with s4nt4 ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:34 am 

aight cool my account is inactivated and i would like to talk with an admin besides 00 boy.. hes causing me and my friend troubles.. heres some screenys of my problems and proof of my forum account. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 am 

lil red birrd wrote:
aight cool my account is inactivated and i would like to talk with an admin besides 00 boy.. hes causing me and my friend troubles.. heres some screenys of my problems and proof of my forum account. Thanks

"and my friend"
well there you go... accont sharing is a very major rule in runescape and this clan as well, this is probly why you are being given a hard time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:51 pm 

ok well i understand that and i dont really care that much and considering half the clan account shares im just saying it out loud.. so if a mod could talk with me.. cause i guess "my friend" was banned from the mirc channel lol.. i really dont care he wants me to get an admin to take the accoun completely out of the forum and so im giving permission to do so and i cant even get on my own forum account =/ but ya..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 184032
Runescape Name: Penoze
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 99
IRC Nick: Penoze
lil red birrd wrote:
ok well i understand that and i dont really care that much and considering half the clan account shares im just saying it out loud.. so if a mod could talk with me.. cause i guess "my friend" was banned from the mirc channel lol.. i really dont care he wants me to get an admin to take the accoun completely out of the forum and so im giving permission to do so and i cant even get on my own forum account =/ but ya..

Funny that Lil Red Bird's official IP is not showing up. :roll: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:16 am 

ok.. ip addresses change all the time.. but neways.. so my friend tells me u said u knew me real well 00 boy lmao! i hardly knew u.. ><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:18 am 

so stop tormenting us and either unban the address to the mirc chat or let me speak with another admin. I understand ur words as an admin are much more powerful than mine >< but hey.. w/e

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:10 am 

lil red birrd wrote:
i dont know anyone else in this clan who accont shares?