It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Peacefull vs KnightHood.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 30356
Runescape Status: F2P
Forum Status: Experienced Forum user.
World: 0
Since Ultrafibre asked first, I say give him first dibs when it comes time, but if you ever need someone for Woodcutting, it's possible that I can. :) Just lemme' know in advanced so I can plan accordingly.

- Codybear

• 5/10 Champion Challenge Scrolls Obtained •

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Words: 298771
Runescape Name: D5a5n5i5e5l5
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
RS Activity: Inactive
World: 115
IRC Nick: Zule
Many people on this topic are acting like children. Is it really too much to expect that you will be able to restrain yourselves from flaming each other?

Any further discussion on this topic should relate directly to the skill war, not the activity of other clans, where their member base came from, if a member autos or not, or any of the other discussions I've seen on this topic.

This topic is for discussing the skill war. If you have any evidence of a member breaking a rule, PM a mod. If you want to continue arguing, take it to PM.

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of maturity demonstrated by many users of both clans.

Smarten up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am 

Words: 68189
Runescape Name: Rie---Xie--X
World: 16
IRC Nick: Rie
D5a5n5i5e5l5 wrote:
Any further discussion on this topic should relate directly to the skill war, not the activity of other clans, where their member base came from, if a member autos or not, or any of the other discussions I've seen on this topic.

I'm still going to post this, as I spent about 30 minutes of my life thinking it through and actually typing it.

I guess everyone saw it coming that there was going to be an argument about Knighthood, considering that a stunning 2/8 players competing for Knighthood are NOT (ex)-Peacefullers. This might be because Knighthood, seemingly, correct me I'm wrong, doesn't really care about the ability of their members to play this game to the fullest, but are just trying to create a nice environment. This brings me to the one person who's not allowed to join Peacefull yet and automatically shows us the ONLY person who has just been in Knighthood, while being able to join Peacefull: Valar Skill!
Of course, I won't be judging any of the two clans. I hope Devlz and his comrades will have alot of fun in Knighthood, just like most had in Peacefull. However, it is really sad that people from Knighthood accuse Ov I of being an autoer and I don't think that I would want those people in my clan, but that's up to you, Devlz. In fact, if it weren't for that, I don't think anyone would have actually said anything about the whole subject on these forums.
On the other hand, Ov I, consider yourself. Although I can understand the reasoning of the people who said you are autoing, considering you have gained around 25M hunter XP in a month, I also hate it when people do it. As there is no proof for it (apart from the crazy XP gains), people shouldn't talk like that and yet they do. So, I can see you have a problem with the people who have said things like that to you in PM and with Devlz for having that amazingly annoying signature (this is also my opinion on that matter), but that's not a reason to have a problem with Knighthood, is it?
I don't see anything wrong with the clan itself. Surely it is - to use your vocabulary - leeching 'our' members, but the members of Peacefull aren't forced to join Knighthood. In fact, they can just leave as soon as they find out it's just not the type of clan they want to be in. Why aren't they (referring to for example Zell) allowed to join Knighthood? They still are in Peacefull as well. As for the people who leave (or get banned) to go to Knighthood, I don't think you would miss them yourself. Why not think of it this way: if they actually do leave, that means they don't want to have to do anything with this clan anymore. Otherwise, they could just keep their account open and join the other clan simultaniously, no questions asked. As for the people you DO like: they are probably people like yourself, enjoying their time in Peacefull, so why would they leave? Knighthood can try as hard as they like, but they can't drag those people away from Peacefull that actuall like it here, can they? So why would it actually matter?

This was bound to cause some trouble, but I hope we can now get past it and have a nice Skill War.

EDIT: as for the banned people, why isn't there some kind of announcement that lets us know who were banned and what they were banned for? I think it would be a great idea to keep the members updated with what goes on with the members of the clan. You could for instance make a post where you show (like on a weekly base) who has gone in and out of the clan, linking to applications and such. I'm mainly wondering because I have no idea why some people are banned now, but I'm guessing it is related to Knighthood.

More GOP tokens

Last edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'll leave this post because it seems very peace-making.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 am 
Alumni
Alumni

Words: 298
Wonderfull words, Rieks. I want to appologize to everyone for my bad behavior here, also for the signature, that seemed to annoy people. I'm really wondering who accused Ov I of autoing, as I said in my last post, which was a normal post which I wasn't flaming in but explaining things, so I don't see why it's been deleted.

Anyways, I hope this is going to be an awesome skillwar for both our clans, Peacefull and Knighthood. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm 

Thank you for the apology, Robin.
It shows real maturity, although I don't know who it was that accused Ov of autoing as I was asleep.

I want to remind everyone this should be a friendly skillwar. :mrgreen:

Last edited by Lie 2 Live on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ov of autoing" <- Sounds funny. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 pm 

it was Lvl 3 Zell and I L Ov E U I, and he knows it

seen as they sent me it at pretty much the same time as each other, gotta figure there was some planning done, and as i said i wish them the best of luck with spreading crap about me

good luck to both clans in the war

cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:04 pm 
Banned
Banned

Words: 19041
Runescape Name: VejeI,
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Member of Peacefull.
World: 99
IRC Nick: Ssj
Omg, If I get chosen to do hunter for knighthood than I have to go against the master hunter himself, Ov I. :shock:

Good luck to Peacefull and Knighthood.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 pm 

Ssj Nickovic wrote:
Omg, If I get chosen to do hunter for knighthood than I have to go against the master hunter himself, Ov I. :shock:

Good luck to Peacefull and Knighthood.

i would defiantly never want to go head to head with ov in anything for sure, he's the definition of beast mode. i remember when i was playing around with x fire, he got it to. he blew my hours played out the water lmao :-%

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 pm 
Alumni
Alumni

Words: 298
Ov-I wrote:
it was Lvl 3 Zell and I L Ov E U I, and he knows it

seen as they sent me it at pretty much the same time as each other, gotta figure there was some planning done, and as i said i wish them the best of luck with spreading crap about me

good luck to both clans in the war

cheers

I honestly didn't know. Although, please think of me in whatever way you want. I don't care.
I hope you will have fun in the skillwar, aswell as all the other members who are competing in it.

Good luck everyone, few weeks more till the war. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 am 
Banned
Banned

Words: 8773
Runescape Name: Agile Moron
World: 22
The scheduled time of the skill war will be July 1st.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm 
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

Words: 26458
Runescape Name: Kph
World: 0
Well, since Andy is only a back-up for Thieving. I guess I'll sign up for Thieving :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:52 am 
Banned
Banned

Words: 8773
Runescape Name: Agile Moron
World: 22
The final list for the war on June 1st.

Agility:
Valar Skill-ACCEPTED

Thieving:
Devlz-???(Unless someone else signs up)

Hunter:
Froqs-ACCEPTED

Mining:
Leet-ACCEPTED

Fishing:
Lvl_3_Zell-ACCEPTED

Woodcutting:
Abbysmal_Pk-ACCEPTED

Runecrafting:
Attract Orb-ACCEPTED

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:47 am 

Leet I wrote:
Well, since Andy is only a back-up for Thieving. I guess I'll sign up for Thieving :D
Thank you for doing that, we would have been 1 person short without you.

It's also assuring that you also have 99 Thieving :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:53 am 

Leet I wrote:

Awesome! Thanks Leet. ^_^ Added you to the list.

Lvl_3_Zell wrote:
The final list for the war on June 1st.

I think you meant July 1st? xD

Post subject: Re: Peacefull vs KnightHood. July 1st
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 am 

knighthood has a huge chance here =D>
go knighthood (Sorry peacefull :P)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next