It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Singpore wishes to challenge PCFL to a 4v4 GOP match
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 am 

I Merch Ftw wrote:
Sacr3d sk 99 wrote:
As those players who are attending may i know your time zones please. So i can organize a time that is best for the both of us.

I'm in the EST timezone (GMT-5), guess it's going to be pretty hard to make a time that will work for us, but perhaps it's possible. :mrgreen:

Well that all decides on when u sleep haha. if you sleep around 12 pm 1 am..then it might be perfect yea but if u guys sleep earlier maybe we need to arrange a good time :x ](*,)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm 

Words: 68189
Runescape Name: Rie---Xie--X
Runescape Status: F2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 16
IRC Nick: Rie
I can play from 11 AM to 8 PM and from 11 PM to 2 AM. Times are GMT and do not include dinner and such.
Oh, and on saturdays I can only play at night :P

More GOP tokens

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:58 am 
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

Words: 30505
Runescape Name: I Merch Ftw
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Member of Peacefull.
World: 22
IRC Nick: I_Merch_Ftw
Sacr3d sk 99 wrote:
I Merch Ftw wrote:
Sacr3d sk 99 wrote:
As those players who are attending may i know your time zones please. So i can organize a time that is best for the both of us.

I'm in the EST timezone (GMT-5), guess it's going to be pretty hard to make a time that will work for us, but perhaps it's possible. :mrgreen:

Well that all decides on when u sleep haha. if you sleep around 12 pm 1 am..then it might be perfect yea but if u guys sleep earlier maybe we need to arrange a good time :x ](*,)

On fridays and weekends, that late at night is perfectly fine. However, on weekdays, I'd prefer if we could have it at the latest around 12AM EST. So if that works for you guys, then great. If not, I'm sure someone else could take my spot. :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:22 am 

Well that all decides on when u sleep haha. if you sleep around 12 pm 1 am..then it might be perfect yea but if u guys sleep earlier maybe we need to arrange a good time :x ](*,)[/quote]
On fridays and weekends, that late at night is perfectly fine. However, on weekdays, I'd prefer if we could have it at the latest around 12AM EST. So if that works for you guys, then great. If not, I'm sure someone else could take my spot. :P[/quote]
i will discuss this with my players, but i can confirm it will be a weekend :D maybe next saturaday or friday

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2