It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Peacefull VS. Skill Union [Ended]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:41 pm 

I did talk to Tazo about it actually. And you can ban be I don't really care, we wouldn't care if you did it on out because it's starred so you wouldn't see it anyways. If we do have one in the near future, you will be dealing with a different person, and I can tell you not all our leaders will go to the lengths to make this work as I did, and I did post the rules on our forum like we agreed, I have no responsibility in what goes on here, so why should I have posted them on here? All I suggest is that you talk to the person who organized the Peacefull side of it and see what went wrong because most of the blame should be landed on him because he did not put the correct rules on your forums. Also, I don't know who it is, and if this is coming from Skill union, please tell me, who, with proof if possible. Please, can you stop spamming our chat. We had numerous people this morning. I know that a member of Su went and spammed your chat as well, and he was dealt with.

Congratulations again.
Nick
P.S can you stop saying Su suck kthxbye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:46 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 78972
Runescape Name: Plunder
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 132
IRC Nick: Plunder
iiNick wrote:
I did talk to Tazo about it actually. And you can ban be I don't really care, we wouldn't care if you did it on out because it's starred so you wouldn't see it anyways. If we do have one in the near future, you will be dealing with a different person, and I can tell you not all our leaders will go to the lengths to make this work as I did, and I did post the rules on our forum like we agreed, I have no responsibility in what goes on here, so why should I have posted them on here? All I suggest is that you talk to the person who organized the Peacefull side of it and see what went wrong because most of the blame should be landed on him because he did not put the correct rules on your forums. Also, I don't know who it is, and if this is coming from Skill union, please tell me, who, with proof if possible. Please, can you stop spamming our chat. We had numerous people this morning. I know that a member of Su went and spammed your chat as well, and he was dealt with.

Congratulations again.
Nick

Okay that's fine then. Fishy was a guest and your forum we had to sign up to view. I dont think everyone is going to sign up to look at one thread, do you?

About the SU suck bit, that's trolls, just ignore them. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 pm 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 124664
World: 0
IRC Nick: Fergus
iiNick wrote:

We're allowed to healthily gloat, I think this was a big win for us.
Now, if you don't mind, the war is over so go back to your forums now. :)

(07:45:51) <@Zule> fergus: making friends all the time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 pm 
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Words: 37504
Runescape Name: Krevil
World: 172
IRC Nick: Krevil
iiNick wrote:

Congratulations again.
Nick

I thought we had determined that an outside party was doing the spamming? None of our members would have spammed your chat, however I know not about guests. Perhaps if you took note of spammer's names we could find out where they are coming from, and reprimand said spammers.

Also, any comments about SU sucking are not the opinion of Peacefull, most users consider your clan a worthy opponent and by no means do you suck. Once again, thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:54 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Words: 298771
Runescape Name: D5a5n5i5e5l5
Runescape Status: F2P
RS Activity: Inactive
World: 115
IRC Nick: Zule
First of all, we do not need 3+ topics just to discuss one skillwar.

Second, this needless gloating is embarrasing. I hope SU realizes the negative opinions posted here do not reflect the opinions of the majority of the clan.

Third, these one word posts are ridiculous. I shouldn't have to warn people not to post "lol" as an entire post.

Further disucssion on this topic is pointless and I can't imagine it leading to anything useful. The skillwar is over so stop discussing this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12