It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New Year's Skill-War
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 pm 

Hey Peaceful,

I'm just here to see weather you would like to have a new year's skill-war with Sc (skillers creed) Most of the Sc member's and staff would like to take part in the new year's skill-war, the date's of the event will take place on the 28-29-30-31-01-02-03, the main skill's we are looking to in our skill-war are: Agility - Thieving - Mining - Wcing - Fishing - if there are any other skill's you would like to suggest to me my email address is Julie-flys@hotmail.co.uk, I'm on about 90% of the time for more information on the new year's skillwar add me in runescape: Dinerrlady or Msn, Our clan's website is: www.skillers-creed.com, we hope to see many feedback's and response's, thanks.
-Julie

Post subject: Re: New Year's Skill-War
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 pm 

you're not even a member of SC, you're a clan friend. the Admins might not want to have a skill war they don't know about. #-o And the dates are a bit crazy. Why would anyone who celebrates new years spend it on RS :-# Good luck trying to get participants.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:47 pm 

Me, n0ob and Mage Nature0 decided to do this before I posted. :)
-Julie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:56 pm 

Artivius i would appreciate it if you would have shown some more respect to Julie, she wouldn’t have posted this message without any of the clan leader’s permissions. Also this hasn’t been confirmed it’s just a request if ‘clan peacefull’ doesn’t accept this, then we would understand.

~~ Mage Nature0~~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 pm 

ok, well then just forgot the top part of the post. but still good luck getting participants for the skill war. 8-[

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:15 am 

It would be really great if the skillwar was postponed to 2nd January and onwards, I'm pretty sure almost everyone doesn't play RuneScape on New Years Day.

We have many other things to do, so if it's possible we'd really appreciate it. :)

Last edited by X--Andy--X on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am 

I'm not sure if that's possible but I'll look into, if you're still on Runescape add:Dinerrlady.
-Julie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 am 

f2f1@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
I'm not sure if that's possible but I'll look into, if you're still on Runescape add:Dinerrlady.
-Julie

I'm about to go off.

Maybe visit our clan chat "C Pcfl" and discuss it with the ranked members (staff). :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:22 am 

Okay, maybe talk with you some other time? nice meeting you Andy
-Julie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 18242
Runescape Name: Logs vs yews
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Member of Peacefull.
RS Activity: Inactive
World: 27
X--Andy--X wrote:
It would be really great if the skillwar was postponed to 2nd January and onwards, I'm pretty sure almost everyone doesn't play RuneScape on New Years Day.

We have many other things to do, so if it's possible we'd really appreciate it. :)

yea im pretty sure alot of us have more important and better things to do on new years. Plus thats when alot of people go away. so what X--Andy--X said, Postpone to 2nd of jan :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:18 am 

I'm still not sure, I might not be able to postpone it otherwise it wouldn't be a New Year's Skill-War, thanks.
-Julie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 am 

We could still call it a New Year's Skill-War as it would be at the begining of a new year? :)

I know I'm up for it, not sure about the rest of the clan.

Is it possible to add Runecraft? I'm not sure how your clan feels about that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am 

Lie 2 Live wrote:
Is it possible to add Runecraft? I'm not sure how your clan feels about that.

I also agree with this, just because it is a buyable skill, its exp rate is still the same and it's independent on cash.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 pm 

thanks for your request for a new skill, we'll have to look into it as it would be unfair if someone already had lots of tabs and someone wasn't able to get them (1-49)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:50 pm 

It's possible to make no tabbing aloud, I'm not sure if it's possible to monitor this, but if they're getting a lot of exp per day then we would know that they're most likely using tabs.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next