It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hm hey :)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:53 am 

I don't really know how to start :)
I first heard about Peacefull when I was around 50 combat - 20 levels too late. Always was more of a skiller than a combat person. but with time many levels came - also combat ones...
I still admire low levels with high skills though, sticked up for many of them. Why didn't I start another account? Paulina S is a bit of myself, I'm sure every truly RuneScape player will understand that. I don't even want to think about leaving her. I also don't understand people who play on many accounts, it's just not fun for me.
Around 70 or 80 combat I joined ZBO, a polish clan (I'm polish). I still have many friends there, though few months after i joined many things changed, so I left. My clan started to organise PK's and care about combat, also many new people came. It wasn't like it used to be anymore.
It was like 4 months ago I think, didn't find a clan which would be what I wanted yet. Clan should be first of all a group of friends. I don't like wars or PK'ing trips, I'm peaceful. And yes... all clans put combat as their requirements "Needed x combat to join, with y hits". Why not total or for example herblore level?
Anyway, this is the clan I've always wanted to be in. The only one I want to be in.
Few days ago I've met a Peacefull Clan member in the fishing guild, 00 Boy 00, and I rememberd how much I wanted to be in Peacefull one day, and felt that I never stopped to want it. I cherish an ambition to become a member of the most famous RuneScape clan. 00 Boy 00 suggested that I should write this post in Guest book. I don't post in Applications as I'm 90 combat. Sorry.

Total - 1427
Total xp - over 41 mils
Hope this means something:
- 92 fishing;
- 99 cooking, #51. Used to be #48, but I left cooking after cook-x came out (hate it).

My chances aren't high, but who never tries, never wins. And this is definitely worth a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:27 pm 

very very nice, add me cuz ur like so c00l, lvl 91 who wants to be lvl 3, this makes me proud, not sure about other people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:47 pm 

Added ant thanks :) 90 not 91, don't make me look even worse :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:21 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Words: 184032
Runescape Name: Penoze
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Willing to help users.
World: 99
IRC Nick: Penoze
Hey she needs to get in. Shes such a cool person. Im trieing to get 99 fishing before her, i know i got no chance to beat her but who cares fun for me :P. And the things she said thats shes peacefull is true because i mostly see her more then me in fishing guild, or im to less online or shes to much online :D

And i remember the post of zzzamorak:
Notice that we have a reverse combat level requirement. You can't join if your combat level is too high. If you are over level 30 but have exceptional skills, we will still consider your application.

And i think if the leader things hes not good enough to join i choose a clan vote for it because shes a good, nice person and would make the clan better then it is i know its great now but if she comes to it would be better

And you ppl know that i dont make stupid mistakes of choosing ppl

Post subject: yep
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:49 pm 

she need to be in this clan shes lvl 90 and want to be in the most coolest clan ever!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:13 pm 

Cool having a lvl 90 clan member 8)
Im guessing she will be in alumni?
Well anyways hope you enjoy your stay here, and add me to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:58 pm 

we could make her a clan friend? add me btw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:22 am 
Honored Member
Honored Member

Words: 31915
Runescape Name: I QUIT!
Runescape Status: F2P
Forum Status: Experienced Forum user.
World: 0
I agree with 9ur3.

Aye, she can join as a friend, but not in Alumni, since Alumni is for clan members who joined before reaching combat 30, and decided to level up.

Though I myself would vote you in... You'd have to settle it with one of the clan leaders... C'mon Pure?!

[D&D 3.5] D&D adventure~
[D20] Maid & Butlers in a Zombie Apocalypse
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:40 am 
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Words: 28708
Runescape Name: Pure99Skillz/Pure99Legacy
Runescape Status: P2P
Forum Status: Experienced Forum user.
World: 22
IRC Nick: Pure99Skillz
Hiya Paulina S,

Firemakin and I have made a decision. Welcome to Clan Peacefull. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]