It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:42 pm 

but that i see it as a minor offense and urs is something that should be an automatic ban from this clan and runescape as i see it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:45 pm 

valenci u proved ure point hun calm down :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:49 pm 

Valenci, I have learned from my mistake.
I will NEVER do it anymore.
I have done it once.. and minor or bige offense .. it's still breaking a rule no mather wich one.
and why would using it just for like 1 week be so bad?
Go look in varrock, you will see soooo many people using auto-typers.. you don't even know they use them. RSR Clan even got a auto-typer built in their client.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:56 pm 

-X Advanced- wrote:
I think that everyone atleast has broken one rule!
So .. I still see them in the clan.
There are 2 other people in this clan who use Auto's and I am 100% Sure about that. Just that I was the only one who said it.

Everyone in here has atleast broken Rule 1: Offensive Language
so don't come and tell me you never called someone a noob.

A rule is a rule.. wathever rule it is, it's a rule.. I broke a other rule.. but why would sum1 who calls sum1 a noob and breaks a rule be allowed to the clan and someone who breaks a other rule (Like mine.. Rule 6) Not be allowed to the clan.

Don't tell me you never drop traded anything. Even that is against the rules! Just give people a chance dude!

1. i have never drop traded anything.
2. certain things are more serious than others.
3. we arent going out of our way to offend people by calling them noob
4. using autoers is going out of your way to get an unfair advantage in the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:03 pm 

hmm guess i got carried away with that :wink: and thx for the help tiki and lobbie :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:04 pm 

tikisurfer wrote:
-X Advanced- wrote:
I think that everyone atleast has broken one rule!
So .. I still see them in the clan.
There are 2 other people in this clan who use Auto's and I am 100% Sure about that. Just that I was the only one who said it.

Everyone in here has atleast broken Rule 1: Offensive Language
so don't come and tell me you never called someone a noob.

A rule is a rule.. wathever rule it is, it's a rule.. I broke a other rule.. but why would sum1 who calls sum1 a noob and breaks a rule be allowed to the clan and someone who breaks a other rule (Like mine.. Rule 6) Not be allowed to the clan.

Don't tell me you never drop traded anything. Even that is against the rules! Just give people a chance dude!

1. i have never drop traded anything.
2. certain things are more serious than others.
3. we arent going out of our way to offend people by calling them noob
4. using autoers is going out of your way to get an unfair advantage in the game

1. Most people here did.
2. True
3. Everyone in here did that once!! or something else like "idiot"
4. That's what I'm saying all the time!! I wanna forget the past I know that I did it and I know it was wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:57 am 

I think its time we had a clan leader make a final decision on this, ill support the opinion of the clan leader.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:07 am 

yes i hope hes back hehe advance im still here muhahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:30 pm 
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Words: 76618
I don't think they actually concider "noob" to be offensive as in breaking a rule.

But I'm sure that macroing is breaking a rule. And it's a dangerous rule to be breaking. In the beginning I was sceptical about you because of several threads mentioning hacking, then admitting that you macro, and then posting exactly how you were macroing and what programs you were using. I don't want other people in the clan to try it out and lose their account because of it.

And when you say you didn't macro in RS2, only classic, you still got advantages in RS2 from the macroing. As you admitted yourself, you were trading classic cash and characters for RS2 cash.

I'm sorry, but the ban still stands. Thread locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2